The fastest growing truck brand in Australia in 2015, Our client, continues to grow and requires new people to meet the new business challenges.
With a reputation for quality of both product and service, our client places a strong emphasis on recruiting the best employees in the market, and have a reputation as an employer of choice. We are currently recruiting for the position of National Dealer Manager based in the corporate head office in Sydney’s south.
About the JOB:
- Leading the Regional Sales team to support the national dealer network
- Three Regional Sales Managers will be direct reports to this role
- Setting and achieving strategic sales targets
- Extensive liaison across the Australian Dealer Network – interstate travel will be a requirement
- Preparation of N to N+3 Sales Forecast
- Presentation of sales business performance reporting to Senior Management
- Planning and implementation of retail sales campaigns
- Inventory management to achieve efficient Supply Chain meeting customer expectations
- Supporting the Dealer Network in maintaining competitive price in market
- Management of Dealer related business with our departments within business
About the CANDIDATE:
- Senior Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated achievement of challenging business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high performance sales teams
- Customer First attitude to business
- Strong understanding of Dealer Operations and the commercial aspect of Dealer sales
- Strong problem resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Confident presentation skills across all levels of business
- Flexible approach to tasks, learning and new responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Solid understanding of and experience in the heavy vehicle marketplace
This is a key role in the senior management, and the successful candidate will be required to represent our client in a senior capacity both within business and with key stakeholders. A highly competitive remuneration package including employee benefits and vehicle will be negotiated to attract the calibre of person required for this position.
For further information please forward your resume to us today, or for a confidential discussion, please call Jason Sultana on 0414 669 673.
Not the role you are after? For more senior management or sales
management opportunities please see our website