We are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Distribution / Logistics Representative to work in this fast paced global truck manufacturer to co-ordinate distribution of vehicles ensuring that agreed delivery KPI’s are met. Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail required.
- Strong focus on vehicle stock control.
- Monitor dealer vehicle deliveries to ensure that agreed delivery KPI’s are met.
- Liaise with dealers across the country and develop sound working relationships.
- Manage vehicle build schedules with nominated body builders and equipment suppliers.
- Print and distribute compliance plates
- Working with third party logistics and transport providers
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoy problem solving and dealing with people
- Strong technical ability
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and works well under pressure
- Customer focused
- Ideally would have supply chain experience in a similar role.
- Advanced computer and excel skills desirable. AS400/IDS system experience would be advantageous
- Global Truck Manufacturer
- Extensive dealership network across the country
- Supportive team environment
Not the job you are after? For more Co - Ordinator roles, logistics or supply chain automotive jobs please see our website