This is an excellent opportunity to expand your expertise into a growing industry sector providing maintenance and repairs to refrigerated transport solutions.
Training will be provided.
- Trade qualified mechanic (light/heavy vehicle or plant)
- Experience in general service and repairs
- Good ability to diagnose issues faults and problem solve using a multimeter
- Air-con ticket an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic with high attention to detail
- Focused on supporting the business by repairing and servicing a wide range of assets.
- Starting out in the workshop and potentially moving into field service.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Infield diagnosis and servicing
- Use a wide range of mechanical skills to keep assets running.
- Troubleshoot problems effectively and decisively.
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
This role will be very rewarding for the successful applicant.
If you feel you have the experience for this role and would like to hear more about this position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Parts
positions or other automotive jobs, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au