Our client is an Australian based company specialising in Heavy Vehicle smash repair. Just Automotive Recruitment are providing assistance in the search for an experienced Leading Hand – Quality Control Technician to join the team located in their Wetherill Park Branch.
- A nationally owned business
- Committed to excellence in truck and Bus repairs and customer service
- Large, fully equipped repair facility
- Ongoing investment in equipment, technology and expertise
- Qualified Mechanic / Body Builder / Panel Beater / Trade type doesn't matter
- Good communication skills
- Keep a clean organised workplace
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong ability to lead a small team and be organised
- High degree of quality control to make sure the vehicles leaves correct first time every time
- Quality control over 5 technicians fitting seats and floor repairs of buses
- 50% hands on which is mainly double checking what has been done is correct, help techs fit and finish when needed (Quality control being a large part of this role)
- Leading by example
- Helping with set out of jobs
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm + OT – Half day Sat available
- Big focus on increasing workshop efficiency by one repair per month and getting everything out correct the first time.
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your updated resume today!
Not the job you are after? For more heavy
vehicle mechanic jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au