- Heavy Vehicle Service Advisor (Will consider light)
- Will look at mechanics coming off tools
- Main point of contact for all service enquiries
- Scheduling in services
- Raising and closing repair orders
- Costing and quoting
- Liaising with workshop controller and updating customers
- Customer care - advising and updating customers on repairs and servicing.
- Costings on all jobs
- Providing support daily to Service Managers
- Will look at mechanics looking to get off the tools
- Motivated individual with strong relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker
- Can multi-task, is a team player and has a can-do attitude.
- Industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full -time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Service Advisor jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au