These roles will suit experienced Heavy Vehicle Sales people but will also be open to applicants from light vehicles or heavy equipment.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Develop new customer relationships and capitalize in a growing market
- Provide excellent customer service, communication & follow up
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Carry out product demos on or offsite
- Maintain and follow up on all leads
- Develop & maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to manage conflicting workloads
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Dealership experience preferred whether Automotive or Machinery
- Ready for a tree change!
- Generous Salary (Base + Car + Comms)
- Tools of the trade (phone, laptop, iPad)
- Work hours between 8.00am & 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Flexible Saturday work roster (mornings only, rostered on less than once per month)
- The opportunity to develop your career within our business
- A supportive management team & professional working environment.
Not the job you are after?
For more sales related jobs, please see our website