Our client is a competitive leader in the waste management industry, looking for a Senior Mechanic / Leading Hand with hydraulic experience to join their fleet service and repairs team based in the Blacktown area.
- Supervise and lead a team of technicians from different background
- Repair and service Hydraulic Systems / Waste compactors
- Reseal and overhaul hydraulic valves
- Parts ordering
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest degree.
- Reading Hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Full time role paying between $35 to $40 per hour
- Senior Mechanic or Leading hand experience
- Trade qualified mechanic desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Proven leadership experience
If you would like more information about this role, please forward your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more heavy vehicle mechanic, diesel, leading hand or other automotive jobs
please see our website