Heavy vehicle Mechanic needed for a workshop role. Experience in brakes / steering and suspension. MUST have HR licence. $34 phr + allow. Some OT.
Our client is looking for an experience HV mechanic to work in a small friendly team. This full time role requires a mechanic ideally with experience in waste management to service and repair a fleet of vehicles.
- Working mainly in the workshop
- Repair and service of fleet (approx. 40 vehicles)
- 3- 4 weeks on afternoon ( Mon-Thurs 2pm -10pm Fridays are 11am – 7pm) then a week on mornings (6am-2pm)
- Experience in brakes / steering and suspension
- Must have experience in working on Waste Vehicle
- Qualified heavy vehicle mechanic
- Experience in waste vehicles ideal
- Hydraulics and electrical knowledge highly regarded
- MUST have HR drivers licence
- Diagnostic skills ideal but not essential
If this sounds like you and you would like to work with a large company then please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Heavy Vehicle mechanic,
or other automotive jobs
please see our website