We are working with the service division of Australia’s leading waste management company to recruit a qualified heavy vehicle mechanic for their afternoon shift (12pm to 8pm) Ideally, the applicant will be a qualified Heavy Vehicle mechanic though we will consider a skilled Light Vehicle Tech or Plant mechanic.
- Trade qualified mechanic (preferably heavy vehicle)
- Experience working with can-bus systems an advantage
- Fleet maintenance experience would be great
- Ability to follow fault finding procedures
- A stable work history
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs as necessary
- Servicing, inspections and general fleet maintenance
- Some welding repairs as required/working with body builders
- Afternoon shift – 12 – 8pm
- Complete all required paper work
On offer is an excellent hourly rate of $34phr (neg) plus all associated allowances. There is plenty of overtime available and a monthly RDO. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more truck mechanics, diesel mechanics
or heavy vehicle mechanic jobs, please see our website