- Workshop role
- Servicing, diagnosis and repairs to diesel engines
- Repairs to ancillary equipment
- Service and repairs to Allison transmissions
- Attention to detail
- Compliance to all safety procedures
- Trade qualified heavy vehicle mechanic
- An active and positive team player
- A good communicator
- Results driven and show initiative
- Highly experienced engine mechanic.
- A high quality training program
- Employee assistance program
- Friendly and fun team environment
- The opportunity to work for a world leader
- Hourly rate between $34-$38phr plus bonus
This is not a bench job, you will be in the workshop and getting your hands dirty.
If you are looking for a position in a highly reputable organisation, offering a career path, please forward your resume to us today.