Our client is a well-known and respected world leader in water, waste and recycling management with over 100 years of experience in the field. We are providing assistance in the search for a qualified diesel mechanic to join the team based in their North Melbourne workshop. The ideal candidate will have sound experience working on both trucks and plant equipment.
- Qualified heavy vehicle mechanic
- Experience working with plc and can bus systems
- Hydraulic and/or electrical experience
- Fleet maintenance experience would be ideal
- Ability to follow fault finding procedures
- Sound experience working on earth moving equipment
- HR & A/C License considered a large advantage
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs as necessary
- Servicing, inspections and general fleet maintenance
- Some welding tasks as required
- Working autonomously
- Shift options available
- Complete all required paper work
- Offering $45 per hour!
- Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm
- potential 6 hours of OT a week
- Potential for Saturday work down the track
The ideal candidate will bring their many years of hands on experience to the table and provide top quality workmanship with every repair. This is a great opportunity to join an international sized company for a full-time position. If you think you would be a suitable fit, apply with your updated resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more truck mechanics, diesel mechanics
or heavy vehicle mechanic jobs, please see our website