- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- Experience working with plc and can bus systems a bonus
- Fleet maintenance experience.
- Ability to follow fault finding procedures
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs as necessary
- Servicing, inspections and general fleet maintenance
- Hydraulic and/or electrical experience would be an advantage
- Some welding repairs as required/working with body builders
- Afternoon shift (2 – 10pm)
- Complete all required paper work
- Mainly servicing and running repairs, no major rebuilds
- Modern Fleet
Not the job you are after?
For more truck mechanics, diesel mechanics
or heavy vehicle mechanic jobs
please see our website