We are working with the service division of Australia’s leading waste management company to recruit a qualified heavy vehicle mechanic for their afternoon shift. breakdown and workshop mechanics required.
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- Experience working with plc and can bus systems
- Fleet maintenance experience.
- Ability to follow fault finding procedures
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs as necessary
- Servicing, inspections and general fleet maintenance
- Hydraulic and/or electrical experience would be an advantage
- Some welding repairs as required/working with body builders
- Afternoon shift (12 – 8pm)
- Complete all required paper work
On offer is an excellent hourly rate of $32phr (neg) plus all associated allowances. There is plenty of overtime available and a monthly RDO. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more truck mechanics, diesel mechanics
or heavy vehicle mechanic jobs, please see our website