Our client is one of the world’s leading truck manufacturers, with a range covering light-duty, car license trucks all the way to B Double rated prime movers. The brand comes with strong factory backing. CMI Hino site in Adelaide provides excellent in-house training programs, specialized tooling and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will carry out the service and repair of customers vehicles and where required, the preparation of new vehicles to a high standard, to ensure total customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective manner, taking into account time, safety and quality standards.
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualifications as Heavy Duty Motor Mechanic
- Servicing and maintenance of trucks and trailers, as per client requirements
- Experience and knowledge with truck preferred
- Good attitude, teamwork, and willingness to develop your knowledge and expertise
- Must be an enthusiastic and positive person who takes pride in their work and team results
- An eye for detail and ability to work with precision and efficiency
- Self-motivated, reliable, and punctual
3 Full-time positions
$55,000 - $65,000
Opportunity for regular overtime
Training and career development
If you feel you have the experience for this role and would like to hear more about this position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after?
For heavy vehicle, truck, diesel, leading hand or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au