Our client is a Leading provider with a workshop based in the St Marys area. They require an experienced mechanic / fitter to take a varied role – both workshop and field service. They are offering $35-40 per hour depending on experience.
- Trade qualified Fitter / mechanic
- Will consider Light Vehicle Techs
- Experience with service and repairs to a range of equipment, (mobile cranes, brakes, suspension, Hook Lifts)
- Strong hydraulic experience
- Reliable steady worker able to work unsupervised and priorities workload
- Prepared to do both workshop and field service work
- Good written and verbal communication
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs and maintenance
- Diagnosis of electrical and hydraulic issues
- Fit up and repair of PTO
- Rebuilding Split shaft gear boxes
- Servicing & Rebuilds
- Repairs on tug boats, winches & steering systems
- Basic welding
- Training provided
- 7am to 3:30pm with overtime, occasional Saturday shift
Are you interested in working for this Leading company who will be providing a great work / life balance & In-house product training? If so, forward your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after?
For more plant, Heavy Vehicle or light vehicle mechanical jobs,
please see our website