- Field service role (may start in the workshop until you are up to speed)
- Work with directional drills, green waste recycling, shredders, tromel screens and wind row turners.
- Service work is mainly breakdown and major planned works
- Breakdown work mainly in normal hours, rarely after hours work
- Paying $38 - $40 phr Mon to Fri 7am – 3pm standard. 1 Hr Overtime available
- 2 weeks factory training a year
- Ability to work in a small team
- Strong electrical and hydraulic skills
- Good communication skills
- Can Bus knowledge
- Most of the work is diagnose and breakdowns
If you are a qualified plant mechanic and want to work in a friendly motivated team with great progression in the future please send us your resume today.
For more plant mechanic jobs or automotive jobs,
please go to our website