Our client is a leading expert in large marine products with a large presence in the field. They offering all marine service & repair requirements with 24/7 emergency break down services. We are providing assistance in the search for an experienced Field Service Co-coordinator to join the team, located in their Taren point depot. Your main priority will be to provide their field service mechanics with all required parts while delegating workloads and more.
- Providing the schedules for the field teams in advance
- Liaising with field service mechanics & external clients
- Prioritising service calls to meet response times
- Ensure that acceptable work standards are maintained
- Ensure parts are on hand to meet supply requirements
- Managing workflow processes, from job card to invoice.
- Hours Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Organizing Breakdowns & manage the breakdown call once a month
- Previous experience as a field service coordinator in the marine sector ideal
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Mechanical background (Marine ideally)
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Excellent Customer service skills
- High level of computer skills
- Skilled marine mechanics looking to come off the tools will be considered
Not the job you are after?
For other coordinators or administration roles in the automotive field,
please see our website