- Attend scheduled services and breakdowns on specialized access equipment EWP, Scissor lifts, Boom lifts & more
- Carry out electrical and mechanical diagnostics
- Fill out repair orders and update customers on any extra recommended repairs
- Liaise with service coordinators and provide updates when needed
- Service customers on and off-site
- Maintain good working relations with customers
- Manage Key Accounts
- $35-$40 Phr neg + Car + Phone + OT.
- Field & Workshop roles available depending on experience
- Qualified mechanics, access experience is ideal but all mechanics are welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated & used to working autonomously.
- Ability to plan and schedule your workload
- Field service experience will be highly regarded
- Reliable steady worker able to work unsupervised and prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build new business and manage key accounts
- Strong understanding of safe OH&S procedures
Not the job you are after? For more Mechanic jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au