Our client is an Australian owned company who manufactures special purpose and emergency service vehicles. With support from the management team, you will work with a strong leadership team in a well-structured, collaborative, team-oriented workshop environment.
- Trade qualified Welder/Fabricator and or Boilermaker
- Tradesman with leadership experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- High level of reliability and accountability
- Basic computer skills
- Scheduling/planning workload using provided tools
- Providing direction and leadership to the fabrication team
- Ensuring quality targets are met
- Ensuring production scheduled and deadlines are being met
- Maintaining a positive, productive and safe working environment
- Ensuring standard processes are followed.
- Ensure jobs are completed to drawings, JIC sheets and Job Travellers and check sheets are followed and completed.
- Provide regular updates, reviews and reporting to the Factory Manager.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
- Participate as an active member of the fabrication team performing general and senior tradesman duties.
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Fabrication jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au