Just Automotive Recruitment is looking for a qualified diesel mechanic for our well known client who is Australia’s leading waste management company. This is a full time role 38 hr per week.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all vehicles and associated equipment
- Maintaining all aspects of a vehicle to the relevant transport legislation and standards
- Dismantling and removing engine assemblies
- Preventative maintenance work
- Fault diagnostics both mechanical and electrical
- Testing all equipment making sure all repairs and service has been done correctly
- All paperwork completed as required.
- Qualified diesel mechanic
- Must have HR Licence (AUS) or Class 4 (NZ) minimum
- Must be able to work within a team and also autonomously
- Takes pride in their work
This role is paying a base salary of between $60,920 and $70,325 and is a full time 38 hr week role. If you are a qualified Diesel Mechanic who would like to work with a great team please send us your resume today.
Applications close for this role 21st July 2018
Not the job you were after?
For more mechanic or automotive jobs, please go to our website