Our client is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to execute customer satisfaction (CSI) surveys via phone and email/online as well as other inbound and outbound activities between dealers & customers.
- Promote a high standard of customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Intermediate – Advanced understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Perform service CSI calls
- Record scoring & verbatim feedback into the CRM system
- Update customer contact information
- Email Dealers regarding ‘at risk’ and ‘general action’ items
- Escalate customer complaints to Department Manager Customer Support
- Support customer experience and other departments with inbound and outbound activities
- Fun & supportive team environment.
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm role.
- Motivated individual with strong relationship-building skills
- 2+ years experience with outbound customer service calls/contact centre
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Advanced PC skills and attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an ability to understand and cultivate the company values
Not the job you are after? For more Customer Service Specialist jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au