In the role of Business Development Manager – Dealer you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of all sales related activities with dealers within your designated region.
Ideally, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following-
- A well established and successful heavy vehicle sales background
- Possess excellent organisational and priority management skills
- Experience in OEM / Dealer relationship management
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- A strong customer first focus
- Commercial understanding of dealer sales operations
- Hold a minimum of light truck licence
- Building and improving dealer performance to established KPIs
- Lead and manage relationship with key business partners within dealerships
- Manage sales and marketing initiatives aligned with National Sales strategy
- Assist dealers in managing inventory to capitalise on market opportunity
- Manage dealer product and pricing support in competitive market environment
- Working closely within National Sales team to implement business strategies
- Deliver effective training, coaching and mentoring of sales teams within region
- Travel within the region will be required – minimum four nights per month
- Japanese truck brand established over 50 years in Australian truck market.
- Brand position driven by innovation in Product and commitment to Customer Experience
- Well established, high performing dealer network
- Significant growth potential within Australian truck market
An attractive salary package, including company car will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Not the job you are after? For more Management roles or other automotive jobs, please see our website