Our customer is a local success story, with branches across NSW. They provide paint, consumables, hand and power tools and related workshop equipment to their customers in the automotive and industrial markets.
They are currently looking for an experienced branch manager to lead the team in the Wetherill Park branch. The focus for this position will be for an effective manager to be a strong leader of the team, putting structure in place in order to combine two business units under the one roof and to merge the business units successfully.
- Previous experience as a branch manager or 2IC
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven experience forming and maintaining client relationships
- Experience with purchasing & inventory management, cycle counts etc
- Drivers licence (manual) and forklift licence
- Daily branch operations: processing sales, credits, refunds.
- All purchasing & managing inventory
- Merchandising and store presentation
- Supervise, coach and lead the team
- Maintain and create solid client relationships, working closely with the sales team to develop major accounts
- Overall responsibility for profitable running of the branch
- Staff rosters, HR, staff training, recruitment tasks
- Automotive or related industrial background would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply now by sending your resume to us today.
If this is not the job for you, please see our website for
more Management roles or other automotive jobs