Excellent opportunity to join a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Just Automotive Recruitment is assisting in the search for an experienced Branch Manager that will join their team in Laverton North, VIC. The Branch Manager is responsible for the management of the workshop service team, ensuring the operation is run with maximum efficiency and profitability by utilising existing resources as effectively as possible.
- Effectively manage the operation of the workshop and the customer reception area
- Responsible for retail and new vehicle PD and development
- Responsible for the spare parts and service department
- Manage P&L reporting
- Grow the business and the team
- Heavy vehicle background experience is ideal
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service
- Effectively manage and monitor the processing of complaints
- Recruit, develop and train employees to meet the demands of the business
- Previous Management experience working across all areas of the Truck/Bus Branch environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a cross-functional team with the ability to lead by example
- Experience in managing people and performance.
- Strong financial management with the ability to set and deliver on agreed targets and budgets
- Strong planning & analysis skills, combined with a high degree of business acumen to identify and grow business opportunities and
Not the job you are after? For more Branch Manager jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au