Our customer is a local success story, with branches across NSW. They provide paint, consumables, hand and power tools and related workshop equipment to their customers in the automotive and industrial markets.
They are currently looking for an experienced branch manager to lead the team located in Sydney. The focus for this position will be for an effective manager to be a strong team leader, putting structure in place to combine two business units under one roof and to merge the business units successfully.
- Previous experience as a branch manager or 2IC
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven experience forming and maintaining client relationships
- Experience with purchasing & inventory management, cycle counts etc
- Drivers licence (manual) and forklift licence
- Daily branch operations: processing sales, credits, and refunds.
- All purchasing & managing inventory
- Merchandising and store presentation
- Supervise, coach and lead the team
- Maintain and create solid client relationships, working closely with the sales team to develop major accounts
- Overall responsibility for profitable running of the branch
- Staff rosters, HR, staff training, recruitment tasks
- Automotive or related industrial background would be beneficial.
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full-time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more managerial jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au