- Fabrication work including hand rails and truck bodies
- Repairs to both cranes and crane bodies
- Some fit up of cranes
- Helping our with general service and mechanical repairs
- Strengthening of gussets
- Paying $30 - $33 per hour
- Trade qualified body builder
- Strong attention to detail
- MVRIC licence woud be ideal but NOT essential
- Good mechanical aptitude
Our client is a family owned business and an industry leader in the Inspection, Repair and Refurbishment of EWP’s, Crane Borers, Vehicle Loading Cranes and other Mobile Hydraulic Equipment. They are currently looking for an experienced body builder for repair and fabrication work.
If this sounds like you and you want to work with an industry leader
Not the job you are after?
For more body builder jobs or other automotive jobs
please see our website