- Ensure high quality of work and OH &S standards are maintained
- Supervise and manage staff
- Liaise with mangers effectively
- Work to production deadlines
- Work on the tools 90% of the time – repair and body manufacture
- Forklift licence, EWP yellow card, Crane competency and Falls from height training is required
- Ability to read drawings and use hand and machine tools effectively and safely
- Strong organisational skills
Working 90% of your time on the tools and supervising staff the other 10% of the time this role has a variety of duties including fabrication, assembly, fiberglass work, finishing and fitting accessories along with leading a team. Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment is essential.
If you are looking to work with an expanding company and you want to learn and grow with one of the industry’s best then please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more body builder jobs or
other automotive jobs please see our website