- The majority of the work is building new truck bodies to customer specifications, there will be some repair work (25 %)
- Everything from building individual fibreglass panels, assembling the body, building the sub frame and doors leaving all detailed glass work for the glasser.
- Flexible work times 6/7am start with a 2.30/3pm finish.
- Solid fabrication experience with body building, fiberglass experience preferred
- Able to read drawings and specifications
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Trade Qualified fabricator, body builder, boilermaker
- Team player
- Will consider semi skilled welder fabricators
- A privately owned and managed Australian business specialising in tailor made fridge bodies. Been around for 40 years.
For more body builder, welder or fabricator
roles please see our website for more information.