Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9qdxn0lwf1dg9tb3rpdmutcmvjcnvpdg1lbnqvanbnl2jhbm5lci1kzwzhdwx0lmpwzyjdxq

Job

Body Builder / Team Leader - Hoppers Crossing

Job Title: Body Builder / Team Leader - Hoppers Crossing
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne
Industry:
Salary: $35phr + allowance
Reference: 2793370
Contact Name: Jason Sultana
Contact Email: jason@justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Job Published: August 11, 2018 10:46

Job Description

Body Builder / Team leader needed for a truck body repair business. 90% on the tools with 10% supervising. $35 per hour + allowances
 
Our client is a leading provider of auxiliary products in the truck body repair industry and are looking for a body builder who is looking to looking for a step up in their career. 
 
Working 90% of your time on the tools and supervising staff the other 10% of the time, this role has a variety of duties including fabrication, assembly, fiberglass work, finishing and fitting accessories along with leading a team.

Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment is essential.

The role
  • Ensure high quality of work and OH&S standards are maintained
  • Supervise and manage staff
  • Liaise with mangers effectively
  • Work to production deadlines
  • Work on the tools 90% of the time – repair and body manufacture
The person
  • Forklift licence, EWP yellow card, Crane competency and Falls from height training is required
  • Ability to read drawings and use hand and machine tools effectively and safely
  • Heavy Vehicle background is needed
  • Strong organisational skills 
If you are looking to work with an expanding company and you want to learn and grow with one of the industry’s best then please send us your resume today.

Not the job you are after? For more Body builder jobs or
other automotive jobs please see our website
www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au