- Providing expert advice in relation to current mechanical condition of vehicles.
- Conducts a complete range of motor vehicle diagnoses and fault finding.
- Reports all necessary work, service or repairs to the Service Manager or Workshop Controller and record using in-house databases and reporting systems.
- Ensures the quality of all repairs, servicing, inspections, maintenance and recording.
- Completes time cards.
- Completes internal orders for approval.
- Assist with in-house training and supervision as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all mechanical issues and changes relating to the dealer product range.
- Maintains a safe working environment by ensuring the correct operation of all tools and specialised equipment.
- Ensures the safe work practices of all Apprentice staff
- Conducts workshop housekeeping as required
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 3.30pm, Thursday 7.30am – 4.00pm, $60,000 PA
- Automotive Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Diagnosis and fault-finding skills
- Strong communication skills & Ability to work within a team
- Ability to keep a clean & organized workplace
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Able to work within a strong team environment
- Your positive & motivated attitude is critical to this employer
- Reasonably autonomous, can juggle your workload
Not the job you are after? For more Mechanic jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: