Our client is a specialist in mobile refrigeration, with a workshop located in the Wetherill Park area. We are providing assistance in the search for a technician with strong electrical knowledge and experience with A/C units. The suitable candidate must have the ability to work autonomously.
- Installing refrigeration systems and units onto specialised truck bodies 10%
- Working on Diesel driven fridge units
- Re-gassing and de-gassing refrigeration systems
- Service, repair and diagnose diesel engines
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm with possibility of every second Saturday depending on workload. Saturday would be 7-11am
- Clean work on modern vehicles
- $35-38ph depending on experience
- This is a full-time Permanent position!
- Light or heavy vehicle mechanic or auto electrician
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Electrical experience
- High attention to detail skills
- A/C ticket experience desirable
- Somebody who is keen to learn something different whilst using your trade skills
Not the job you are after?
For more automotive roles, please see our website