Our client is a well established award winning dealership located in the Kempsey area. Being in operations for decades, they pride themselves on their first class services provided to their wide customer Base from service, sales, parts and all round product support.
- Oversee and manage the financial well being of the Dealership
- Monitor all costs and payments
- Comply with all state and tax regulations
- Ensure all statutory returns are completed.
- Assist Principal(S) with the administrative of the dealership
- Collate Figures to Departmental Managers
- Supervise payroll system
- Experience in an administrative role.
- Automotive background.
- Background knowledge in the areas of tax, cash flow, cost accounting and financial accounting.
- Commitment to ongoing study to update skills and knowledge.
- Bachelors degree in in accounting or finance, CA or CPA qualified
- Pentana experience an advantage
- Willing to relocate if not local