Our client is one of Australia’s largest 4X4 accessories manufacturer and distributor with multiple locations across the nation. Working in the Inner Western suburbs of Sydney you will bring a broad knowledge of fitting aftermarket accessories to the team and enjoy working with a variety of vehicles.
- Fitting aftermarket 4WD accessories such as bull bars, tow bars, suspension, lights etc
- Overtime available
- On the job training available
- Great teamwork environment
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Career opportunity and growth for employees
- Wage negotiable depending on experience
- Experience fitting aftermarket accessories such as bull bars, tow bars, suspension, lights etc
- Must have a solid work ethic and learn quickly
- Automotive trade qualification required
- Keen, motivated and hardworking
- Strong electrical skills would be an advantage
If you are interested in joining a successful business for this fantastic full -time position, please send us your resume today.
Not the job you are after? For more Accessory Fitting jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website: www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au