Our client is a Leading provider with a workshop based in St Marys, looking for an experienced AUTO ELECTRICIAN to take varied role – both workshop and field service work on mobile cranes, Hydraulic equipment & more.
- Qualified Auto Electrician (Heavy vehicle background preferred)
- CAN-bus experience
- A stable work history in a related role
- Enjoys a variety of work
- A consistent, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to work un-supervised and prioritise your own workload
- 70% Workshop, 30% Field Service
- $35-$40 per hour plus heaps of Overtime Available
- Diagnosis via Can-bus
- Working on mobile cranes, Trucks and truck mounted equipment
- Wiring lights & safety equipment etc.
- Monday to Friday 7am to 3:30pm (Most Saturdays optional)
- Opportunity to work in multiple locations / workshops and do some travel if wanted at times
- Senior auto elec also able to assist and train
Are you interested in working for this Leading company who will be providing a great work / life balance & In-house product training? If so, please send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after?
For more mechanics jobs or other automotive jobs
please see our website