We are recruiting for an industry leader specializing in GPS Telematics & Fleet management solutions. This growing company requires a skilled auto electrician to take a varied role, servicing their clients in the Sydney Metro area. You will be provided with a service van and all required parts & accessories will be sent directly to your home address. This is a great opportunity to enjoy a role based at your front door!
- Trade qualified auto electrician or fitter with related industry experience
- Strong Diagnostic skills
- Field service experience
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Instillation of aftermarket telematics & GPS tracking Systems + DVR Cameras & more
- Ongoing service & maintenance of all fit outs
- Carry out programming and functions testing
- Reporting directly to the dedicated field service coordinator, located at Sydney head office
- Monday to Friday + every second or third Saturday
- Accurately completing electronic job cards
- Generally, all field service
- Base package of $75k base Plus company vehicle + bonuses OTE $100-120K!
- Attend breakdowns when required
- Training provided
This role is far different from the standard auto electrical role. If you’re interested in a change and would like to know more about this position, please send your resume to us today!
Not the job you are after?
For more Auto Electrician jobs or other automotive jobs,
please see our website