Are you a qualified agricultural equipment / plant mechanic and interested in relocating to Australia? If you are prepared to organise your own visa, we have positions to talk to you about.
Agricultural / plant mechanics with experience working on New Holland and Case IH equipment required for a range of dealerships & workshops across Sydney, New South Wales and also some regional locations in both NSW and Victoria. $32-38phr + allowances and overtime (depending on the position).
- Assess, diagnose and carry out repairs of plant and agricultural equipment (tractors, bailers, harvesters, headers etc)
- Ideally experienced working on New Holland and Case IH equipment
- Attend breakdowns and call outs if required
- Ability to work on your own without supervision
- Trade qualified agricultural (or plant) mechanic
- Experience with agricultural equipment
- Excellent fault finding and hydraulic skills
- Reliable steady worker able to work unsupervised and prioritise workload
- Good written and verbal communication
We have current roles paying between $32 and $38 per hour, plus shift allowances and overtime (depending on the role). If you have been looking into relocating to Australia and are prepared to organise your own Visa, then we are very interested to speak to you about these opportunities.
Please send us your resume so we can talk to you further.
For more Agricultural or Plant Mechanic Jobs, or
other Automotive Jobs in Australia please see our website